Germany: IT Support Engineer Network (m/f/o) with a large IT-Systemhouse
You will become part of a large team which is spread over several sites in Germany and other countries, so you may also work in an international environment. At the offices in Frankfurt or München you will provide remote support for the technical areas LAN, WAN or network security. At present, our client is open for senior professionals, who are able to cope with complex tasks, and young talents, who want to develop their skills with a top employer.
As Support Engineer Network you will perform the follwing tasks:
- support, operate an optimise technical customer environments, including direct exchange with customers, manufacturers, and partners via phone or ticket system.
- process technical changes and service requests.
- conduct release management and regular maintenance activities.
- summarize findings from the daily support- and operation situations and derivate optimisation measures.
Our client is looking for professionals who love their job and who are eager to continuously develop their skills. The position is ideal for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- LAN: hands-on experience with Cisco, HP, Extreme Networks (Enterasys), Citrix Netscaler, Load Balancer, Ethernet
- WLAN: hands-on experience with Cisco, HP Aruba, Meraki
- Security: hands-on experience with Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet Fortigate, Cisco WSA (Web Security Appliance), Cisco ESA (Email Security Appliance), Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine), Cisco ClearPass
In addition, you should have excellent German skills (C1 or better) and a fluent command of English.
You already gained professional experience in one of the three listed technical areas with an IT service provider or as an expert with a large internal IT department. Preferably, you are used to support several customers in parallel.
Our client is a well-known and successful enterprise which offers you a secure job and a lot of development opportunities. The offices are modern, attractive and conveniently located regards traffic links. The annual salary varies between 45.000 and 65.000 EUR with further earning opportunities through voluntary times of on-call duty. Professional education and training is promoted and if you have special conditions (e.g. limited availability) specifc solutions will be found.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about this job offer. We know our client very well and can provide you with further information about the company, the tasks, and the hiring manager. In addition we will guide you through the whole application process up to the onboarding phase and beyond. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion and confidentiality.