Creative Employment Branding Manager (m/f/d)
Our client is an agile and fast-paced software developer in Berlin, Germany, with a vision of applying smart computer software and AI technology that stand out from the crowd. Today the company serves more than 650.000 users worldwide! This success is based on the skills and dedication of its team members. Therefore, a welcoming and friendly working environment that makes exceptional people come and stay is an important cornerstone of the company.
The company’s software uses complex algorithms and sophisticated user interfaces to automate repetitive work. The highest global standards in programming are met and our client is therefore always looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background. As our client has encountered strong competition in the search for new developers, it has established a series of recruiting and employer branding measures. Like meeting the best IT graduates and introducing them to the company, frequently speaking at leading C++ conferences, sponsoring events and displaying marketing campaigns. So, our client has already managed to boost its image as an attractive employer. But now the company would like to further strengthen its image by hiring a full-time Employment Branding Manager (m/f).
- You continue the proven strategy of technology leadership by building awareness and consideration of our client as an employer that attracts the most talented computer scientists around the world
- You create and organize targeted branding campaigns and recruiting activities that puts the company into the right spot.
- You know the target group in depth and you develop appropriate marketing activities for it
- You plan brand marketing activities, as well as recruiting events and follow through with them, from general concept to detailed planning and execution
- You find the right service providers, make travel arrangements, and finally attend the events yourself
- You build the talent pipeline through research, job boards, headhunters, personal and social networks and direct search. This includes speaking to multipliers, writing job ads, invitations, and press articles as well as creating compelling content for our social media channels, all in German and English
- You are the face of the company, the personal and digital ambassador, and you clearly show how enthusiastic you feel about working at this company
- You are a high-performer with an open, friendly attitude which makes it easy for you to place the company in the spotlight and connect with candidates
- You build a network of potential applicants, key influencers, and institutions
- You are a creative storyteller that proactively comes up with meaningful narratives for all forms of media and all channels of marketing to cement the company’s position as the leading C++ tech company
To qualify for this job, you need a university degree and a genuine interest in the software industry. You should have strong communication skills in both German and English and be flexible, a self-starter, and have good organizational skills. Experience in marketing, event management or recruiting is of course a plus. This position requires you to travel once or twice a month.
- You are outgoing by nature
- You enjoy creating innovative marketing campaigns
- You can attract top technical talent, and you know where to find it
- You stay on top of your work, you organize your time, and you can multitask
In the heart of the German capital, our client has built a pretty unique and highly international corporate culture in which healthy work-life-balance is a key factor in promoting happiness and productivity. The team members are not supposed to work at night or on weekends and the company supports staff families with a full-time company nanny, who is available for free when children are sick, or if you feel like spending an evening out. Yet, the company offers very competitive salaries. And if needed, it will do its best to help top talents relocate to Berlin and will assist candidates acquire a German work permit.
If you want to profit on these benefits and you have creative, innovative ideas that you would like to tell us about, you should apply for this position.